Kongeparken | Stupet
The Brief Summary:
Stupet is Norway’s tallest drop tower. Thanks to its location in Ålgård outside Stavanger, the 80m-tall construction will actually sit 242m (almost 800 feet) above sea level. Lund Gruppen, the park’s operator, invested 30 million kronor ($4.5m/€4m) in the attraction from the Austrian manufacturer Funtime. Kongeparken contacted LMC to create a key visual and identity to communicate “an amazing experience of extreme proportions”.
- ‘Hyper real’ styling
- Cool and crisp colour tones to compliment the Norsk landscape
- Show range of emotion on visitor faces (terror, adrenaline rush, excitement)
- Use 12-16 year olds, girls and boys
- Show the extreme height and drop of the ride with exaggerated perspective.
- Show mountain range and fjord in background to help reinforce the concept of scale and height.
- Create a teaser video to create excitement and anticipation
“Kongeparken has worked closely with LMC to create key images and brand assets to help market this year’s big launch. LMC created a video, stills, logos and new brand guidelines. They became the most distributed assets the park has ever had, getting great regional, national and international media coverage. LMC has been a highly professional, methodical, motivated organisation that met all our needs in a swift manner. We are extremely happy with the results.”
Lekemester, Lund Gruppen